Himalayan High Curcumin Turmeric
Bring home the healing properties of High Curcumin turmeric, sourced from the heart of the hills in the Tehri region of Uttarakhand. Use this pure haldi for your turmeric lattes, add flavour to your food jazz up your smoothies, heal from within
₹199.00 – ₹299.00
Bring home the healing properties of High Curcumin turmeric, sourced from the heart of the hills in the Tehri region of Uttarakhand. Use this pure haldi for your turmeric lattes, add flavour to your food, jazz up your smoothies, heal from within and boost your overall health. Turmeric holds a high place in Ayurvedic medicine as a “cleanser of the body,” and today, science is finding a growing list of conditions that can be healed by the active ingredients of turmeric.
There is nothing artificial, synthetic, chemical-filled, or genetically modified in our product. The turmeric we source from the farmers is produced through traditional farming practices and delivers higher nutritional value. With the prevalence of Covid-19, the immunity boosting benefits of turmeric have made it a favourite spice to have around.
In its most relevant use in recent times, Haldi doodh, or turmeric latte as it has come to be known recently, is a potent drink to keep those colds and viruses at bay.
- While Western medicine has only recently begun to study turmeric as a healing agent, Indian Ayurveda has been recommending turmeric since ages.
- Boost immunity through a number of mediums like tea and haldi doodh.
- It imparts great flavour, a warm colour and taste for your prized dishes and smoothies. Moreover, it also aids digestion.
- Curcumin has also been shown to have anti-cancer effects. It seems to be able to kill cancer cells and prevent more from growing
- It is a tried and tested beauty ingredient for glow and lustre to the skin. It contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components.
- In its most pure form, it helps to relieve symptoms of arthritis and joint pain.
Tips for use
- The popular haldi doodh or turmeric latte
- Add it to your smoothies, milkshakes and salads
- Use it in your curries for a warm colour and flavour
- Add to rice and pulao for colour and flavouring
- Turmeric tea to boost immunity and soothe colds and coughs
- Ubtans or face packs for a natural healthy glow