Himalayan Lychee Honey
Taste the flavours of fresh and unadulterated Himalayan lychee honey in your diet for a host of benefits endorsed the world over. Delicately flavoured, it brings to mind the scent of fresh lychees and a memory of the hills. Sourced from fresh lychee blossoms growing in Uttarakhand, it blends a smooth texture, sweet flavour and an aromatic fragrance, slightly reminiscent of roses.
- We believe that the methods used to make a product must be in line with nature.
- This pure, unadulterated honey from the hills of Uttarakhand is sourced from lychee orchards and from those known for ethical beekeeping practices.
- In order to guarantee that all our products are harvested sustainably, we decided to work with beekeepers who follow certain guidelines when it comes to bee management and hive placement.
- The beekeepers leave enough honey and pollen for the bees to feed on after harvesting. They avoid practices that cause mutilation, pain, destruction of brood, larvae, and bees.
Moreover, the raw unfiltered honey ensures the most properties have been preserved. It comes in a beautiful glass jar in line with our motto of sustainable packaging.
- It heals wounds and burns.
- Treats coughs and colds with tisanes and kadha
- Used for skincare and face packs for acne treatment and moisturising.
- Herbal infusions, smoothies and drinks
- A good source of antioxidants.
- Replaces added sugar in the diet
Tips for use
- Use the honey in your smoothie, protein shakes, herbal tisanes, milk shakes, salad dressings, turmeric lattes and desserts too!
- Use honey to sweeten your dressings or marinades.
- Stir it into coffee or tea.
- Drizzle honey on top of toast or pancakes.
- Mix honey into yogurt, cereal, or oatmeal for a more natural sweetener.
- Spread raw honey over whole grain toast and top with peanut butter.